- Sunday is the last day to vote for the modified Egyptian Constitution till 9:00 PM in the Egyptian General Consulate in 2nd Ave & 58th Street in Manhattan. The voter has to go by him/herself, and should have the registration number and either the Egyptian ID or a valid passport that have the number of the Egyptian ID written on it.
- Sunday there will be a mothers’ meeting for Sunday school Children of the first Divine Liturgy, in Woodward Church basement, during Sunday school. This meeting will be every second Sunday of every month.
- Sunday after the second Divine Liturgy, we will have the Nativity Feast ceremony in 60th Place Church. The Church choirs will present songs. We will congratulate HG Bishop David with the Bishopric and Fr Youhanna Guirguis with his 41st year anniversary of service.
Epiphany Eve – 602 Woodward Ave
Saturday, January 18, 2014
- 05:00 PM – Evening Raising of Incense
- 05:30 PM – Liturgy of the Water
- 06:30 PM – Morning Raising of incense
- 07:30 PM – Offertory
- 08:30 PM – Gospel
- 09:30 PM – Communion
- 10:00 PM – Conclusion and Benediction
Epiphany Feast Day – Sunday, Jan 19, 2014
- There is no Divine Liturgies or Sunday school on that day
- On Sat Feb 22, we will have Fund Raising Dinner in St John’s University. Tickets are with Mrs. Nancy Ashamalla.
- JHS & HS Sunday school children have a retreat on Presidents’ day weekend Feb 15-17. The forms are with Mark Wassif. Please encourage your children to attend.