What do certain parts of the Creed mean? Has the Creed changed over the course of the past 2,000 years? How does the Orthodox Creed differ from that of other Christians?
Are there other questions about where the Orthodox church gets it’s Creed from?
Join us at the 2017 THINK360 as Brother Antonios the Shenoudian addresses The Creed and explores the roots of the Orthodox Christian faith!
Registration is FREE if you register before October 8 (pay $5 to reserve your spot, then get the money back when you attend.)
Registration is only required for Saturday, October 21. You can register through the link below.
Register Here: https://ti.to/think360/2017-think-360
More Information Below:
Think 360 2017
Topic: The Creed – Exploring the Roots of our Faith
- Where do we get our creed from?
- What do certain parts of our creed mean?
- Has our creed changed over the course of 2000 years?
- How does our creed differ from that of other Christians?
Dates & Times
- Friday: 9:00-10:45pm
- Saturday: 12:00-5:30pm
- Sunday: 12:15-1:30pm
- $5 until October 8 (refund is issued on Saturday, October 21)
- $10 from October 9-20
- $15 at the door
Friday, Oct 20
• 9:00-10:15pm: Lecture 1
• 10:15-10:45pm: Q&A
Saturday, Oct 21
• 12:00-1:00pm: Registration, Coffee (provided) & Social
• 1:00-2:15pm: Lecture 2
• 2:15-2:45pm: Q&A
• 2:45-3:45pm: Lunch (provided)
• 3:45-5pm: Lecture 3
• 5:00-5:30pm: Q&A
• 6:30-7:30pm: Evening Raising of Incense
• 7:30-9:30pm: Midnight Praises
Sunday, Oct 22
• 9:00-11:30am: Divine Liturgy
• 11:30-12:15pm: Breakfast & Social
• 12:15-1:30pm: Lecture 4 & Wrap-Up
St. Mary & St. Antonios Coptic Orthodox Church
62-54 60th Place, Ridgewood, NY 11385
Brother Antonios the Shenoudian
Monastery website: http://www.michellabs.com/