The COPTIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION of NORTH AMERICA presents the 2014 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
What is Good? Act JUSTLY, Love MERCY, walk HUMBLY with thy God
WHEN: December 20th -22nd 2014
WHERE: La Quinta Inn and Suites Somerset, NJ
WHO: Invitation is open to anyone who would like to attend, especially those in any health care field.
- FR. ANGELOS BISHARA, MD: serves in North Carolina and is board certified in internal medicine
- DR. HANI ASHAMALLA, MD: CMANA President and Radiation Oncologist
- DR. GEORGE TADROS, MD: CMANA Missions President and Interventional Cardiologist. Dr. Tadros recently returned from a medical mission to Liberia treating Ebola.
- Conference +2 Night Hotel Stay + all meals: $130.00
- $130 for the entire weekend!
- Price includes long sleeve T-shirt and cab from the nearest train station if you’re flying in.
- Simply take a train to New Brunswick from Newark airport and we’ll arrange for your pick up 🙂
- Conference + Non-lodging + all meals: $90.00
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Search: http://cmanamerica.org
- Click on “CMANA National Conference Dec 2014” tab at the top of the web page linked here: http://cmanamerica.org/index.php/cmana-national-conference-dec-2014
- Fill out registration form and submit. To submit your payment (via Paypal), scroll to the bottom left of the registration form.
For more information and conference updates, visit our Facebook event page: